Meat grinder machine
The crusher is designed to crush the meat, and poultry by-products. In general, it is applied for low-temperature wet rendering. Sometimes small particles of the processing setups are required, which can reduce the expenses for the heating process. The final product coming out of the crusher is not larger than about 15 -25 mm. The machine can be used also for grinding fish and feathers. The machine consists of a frame, gear motor, processing chamber, two durable and robust shafts with knives. The gearbox is mounted by a welded stainless steel or carbon steel plate. The motor is equipped with a full copper core, which reduces energy consumption, is durable, power-saving, and prolongs its service life.
General application of shredders
Animal shredders are widely used in the food industry, rendering industry, and feed industry. In general, they are used for different internal organs and bones from slaughterhouses. The animal leftovers require consistent material for processing. Particle size and product properties impact directly on heat transfer efficiency during cooking or drying. The main aim of the crusher is to reduce the size of the material transported by a lamella pump, screw conveyor, or belt conveyor. Sometimes pre-breaker is necessary at the beginning of the rendering line, and sometimes crusher is necessary to crush cooked animal meat and bones.
Main features of processing equipment
- Energy-saving drive unit
- Longer life and more powerful cutting - high hardness, heat-treated blades
- Shaft with low speed can handle metals in raw material
- Material outlet and inlet are equipped with removable butt flanges
- Fast and easy replacement of wear out parts
- The machine is equipped with a stop system when large matter enters the crusher
- Electronic speed monitoring
- Shafts are equipped with heavy-duty bearings, which can resist large axial and radial impact
- Stainless steel and carbon steel equipment